Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a [New] Changed Mod Requirements

4 years ago

Before anybody makes a thread about this, beginning with mini machines v6.2.0, the Factorio Standard Library is now a requirement of this mod. This library has a bunch of well-optimized, and (somewhat) well-documented functions that allow my mod to have a LOT more freedom and be far more dynamic with its content, while (hopefully) reducing the amount of crashes on startup.

Anyone who updates from the 6.1.x to the 6.2.x will also need to download the Factorio Standard Library. If you are already using any of the Picker mods, then you should already have this library, and no further downloads will be needed. Otherwise, you can go to that page (linked above) and download the mod, update this mod, and everything will work properly.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for sticking around.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Something broke
Something with bobsmods
data.lua:122 attempt to index global 'bobmods'(a nil value)
¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hm, are you using any of bobs mods? Or are you using any combination of Factorio Extended Plus, Electric Furnaces, or Fantario?

I get the feeling I messed up something very simple and stupid, like attempting to check if something in the bobmods table exists without checking beforehand if the bobmods table itself exists.

4 years ago

I am using all factorio extended mods
(I am the creator of factorio extended modules)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It was as I thought; trying to access bobmods table without checking if bobmods table exists.

Should be resolved as of v6.2.2 (hopefully? Uploaded without being able to test if it works, but it was only a minor edit)

4 years ago

Nice
Want to play a game together?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If you meant right now, I'm currently at work, though I should be home in about an hour or so.

I also haven't played multiplayer very often (once or twice with a single other friend) and honestly haven't even played a full game in 0.17 yet. And did you mean with FXP (which I especially have never played with lol)?

4 years ago

Discord: MaxelDel#0464

4 years ago

It didn't work somehow you have to have all you are listed Bobs Mods enabled to make it work

4 years ago

Yeah, it just moved the goalpost (pushed the error to another line). I was able to test before uploading this time, so v6.2.3 should fix the issue for sure.

This thread has been locked.