Mini Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX/ShinyAngelGFX, Industrial Revolution, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Fantario, and One More Tier. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Game won't run after 4.0.14 update.

6 years ago

Error info screenshot:

https://ibb.co/mV4xNQ

6 years ago

I had that problem too. Wound up having to uninstall;

mods.factorio.com/mods/KorGgenT/Thaumaturgic-Machinations

Then reloaded Mini-Machines 4.0.13, THEN reloaded Thaumaturgic. Finally had to reset pre-game mod settings since we play without balancing the mini-machines as well as resetting the Thaumaturgic Mechinations settings. In my case it is the risk taken when running 50+ mods at once that one will have an error running with the others. I suggest that you roll back to 4.0.13.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hm. That's interesting. That variable should exist in the base game. Lemme try adding that mod and see if it causes some issue. I should probably also test the different mod options from time to time...

EDIT: Testing both that mod, and changing some options caused no issue. Also couldn't replicate the missing "hr_version" issue either, but perhaps adding a check for the variable beforehand should fix it. Maybe hr_versions don't exist for some OS?

New response