This mod, specifically Neumann V, is completely lacking in resources, as in it's a barren flat platform with no escape. If you drop with anything less than an entire factory in tow, rocket silo parts included, you'll be stuck until your ship can make the long journey back and forth again. The planet only has the capability of making space platform parts and its unique science, literally nothing else. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a station eaten by nanites, but it feels more like the dev built it for realism at the cost of any gameplay. I would say skip this planet but it's required to unlock the rest of this mod's planets, so just stack up a platform with as much production and raw resources as you can before going.
I should also point out that the microgravity assemblers are broken for me. The basic recipe of the planet is grey goo -> nanites + lube, but when I try to put a pipe on the lube output, all I get is some more grey goo out of it. Every input and output on the machine just connects to the grey goo. The lube is stuck in the machine with no way out, so eventually I won't even be able to make the one recipe this planet has without manually replacing it.