Material Storage

Please submit a topic in discussions if this mod behaved weird, this will help much! Factorio mod inspired by Applied Energistics 2 from Minecraft. Store items, smelt plates, craft and uncraft goods, refine oil - all this inside a single chest inventory

Content
4 months ago
Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Storage

g Bug?

17 days ago

Hi! i think i found a bug or something, i have this setup (SEE PIC), and i am adding 4 iron ores each time, it consumes the ores but produces nothing.

https://ibb.co/kSb0h8K

17 days ago
(updated 17 days ago)

Hello,

As I can see by the screenshot manipulators, belts and electric circuits are not in full stacks. Iron plates probably are consumed to immediately produce that items. Try to remove all items that consume iron plates from filtered slots so iron plates should start appearing in their slot. Also what I can see you definitely have not enough smelting templates to supply craft of each item you set. Try to increase the number of smelting templates so it will produce not 1 plate per second but more

17 days ago

Aldo do you have a material interface (A-F) with iron plates somewhere? Interfaces have priority over main chest so plates will be supplied there first

17 days ago

Yeah i was just testing how it goes, (i just removed the x2 craft for the time, i have it normally with the x4), i just added 200 ores and started to work after 10 mins doing nothing, sorry for being annoying and for my poor english :)

17 days ago

No problem, please report anything you find, this mod is very complicated in terms of code I would be glad to eliminate problems! Have fun :)

New response