Control your rods

Reactor overhaul. Adds fuel and control rods, allowing you to build highly energy dense reactors.

Content
6 months ago
Circuit network Power

b Crash when destroying inputs and outputs

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

The game simply crashes whenever I try to destroy the input or output chests, and it does not do this for any other tile in the mod. Meltdowns don't make the game crash, but normally mining them and using nuclear rockets to break them does crash the game, as well as deconstruction blueprints.

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

I'm not sure about this, but I don't think that the fuel cells create power either. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I have Space Exploration downloaded though. (this is an edit), ohhhhh it makes 40 MJ of heat, not actual energy

10 months ago

space exploration may cause crashes, but it works without spacex. send the error message?

10 months ago

The mod Control your rods (0.1.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event control-your-rods::on_player_mined_entity (ID 67)
control-your-rods/scripts/interface.lua:77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
control-your-rods/scripts/interface.lua:77: in function 'onRemoved'
control-your-rods/control.lua:81: in function <control-your-rods/control.lua:79>

10 months ago

ok it does work w/o SE, thanks

10 months ago

I do wonder, what did you do? did you place an interface and then remove it? or was it something else?

10 months ago

I simply placed an input/output and tried to mine them.

10 months ago

It just crashed without SE, I think its because the input was placed via blueprint. Also, with the blueprints, all components don't update, so the control rods and fuel cells don't link with anything or have an output.

10 months ago

interesting, what version are you running?

10 months ago

I'm not having this problem, could i also see your mod list?

10 months ago

It's only crashing with the blueprints, and the only blueprint related mod I have active is Recursive Blueprints. My full mod list is: Control your rods, fCPU, Recursive Blueprints, Simulation Helper, and Creative Mod.

New response