Cargo Ships


Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds tanker ships, train bridges. NOTE: In 2.1, You Must Install Oil Rigs Separately!

Content
a month ago
0.16 - 2.1
282K
Transportation Logistics Trains Fluids

b [fixed] Destroying oil rig

a year ago

"destroying oil rig xx" is displayed with an alert noise, as of last update, every time I left-click anywhere in the game (where xx is how many times I've clicked, up to ~13,000 in the latest save).

Loading back to early saves, this counter is still active and being tracked (altho the count is much lower).

a year ago

Seconding this, seems like an internal dev/test thing left on by accident (guessing because in addition to the above, on load it'll display a long list of those kinds of messages with random numbers- even if it's on a save without oil rigs placed or even unlocked- and placing an oil rig dumps a long message (or list of messages?) with said rig's data), it doesn't seem harmful thus far (in terms of breaking functionality) but it's definitely annoying, lol

a year ago

"destroying oil rig [count]" indeed since the last update. A fix would be highly appreciated since it's annoying as hell. Thx

a year ago

Just adding myself to the list of people having this issue so that I can get a notification when it is fixed.

a year ago

it won't stop aaaaaaaa

a year ago

I have the same, with finally crash game due to mod cargo ships :(

a year ago

Thanks for the report, I removed the debug prints in the latest release. The crash you had is unrelated, hopefully it's the same blueprint-related crash that is also fixed now.

New response