Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Pump does not work

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi there!

Does this mod still work in 1.0? Cause I set up the oil rig, the pump and the port exactly as in the picture on the information page, and it does not put oil into my ship. The rig does however dig up oil.
I seem to have all my oil spawn offshore, so I need it to work or I'd have to start a new map :(

3 years ago

Hi! the mod works with 1.0. Some people had issues with the pumps, but i never could reproduce ithm, i am sorry. did you automate your tank ship? because it is difficult to find the right spot for the pumps to connect when driving the ship manually.

My friend and I just ran into this issue. After some troubleshooting, we found that the pump was not aligned with tanker, even though the line and the pump were placed as close as the grid allows and piloting was set to automatic, etc as described.

We fixed this by placing the oil rig one space offset from the middle instead of in the middle, for example the rig was placed one to the left instead of centred on the oil spawn (one space closer to the routed line). This slight alignment difference allowed the pump to connect to the tanker one tile closer and allowed us to continue.

Hope this helps!

New response