Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Water ways colision?

3 years ago

Hi!

I'm using the Cargo Ships mod in gameplay with Angel's and Bob's, among other mods.
I realized that in a few moments my little boat collides with the water ways that I defined on the way.

See: https://imgur.com/a/exZ0edu

Is there any way to avoid this? I want any boat to cross the water ways and not collide.

Thanks!

3 years ago

Hi,
normaly the boat does not collide with the waterways. did you use any mod (i.e. nanobots?) to place the waterways?
problem is the logic for water based content is a little tricky, and i need to to do some "postprocessing" after a waterway has benn placed. if other mods place entieties sometimes this "postprcoessing" is not triggered.

3 years ago

Thank you for your feedback and explanation, schnurrebutz. You were perfect in your observation.

I am using exactly the nanobots mod and almost 100% of the time they put the water ways for me.
I will turn them off at the moment I'm putting the water ways to not have this undesired effect.

Thanks!

New response