Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b server crash: create entity "cargo_ship"

3 years ago

Hello,
one of the players logged into my server landed a "cargo_ship" aboard a boat and the server crashed after that.
Here are the logs which I think will surely help you:
https://easyupload.io/s21lyb
I deleted the lines where players connect to protect their IP. ;)
Thank you.

3 years ago

Hello,
I again had a server crash following the placement of a boat :

stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'connect_rolling_stock'
    __cargo-ships__/logic/rolling_stock_logic.lua:28: in function <__cargo-ships__/logic/rolling_stock_logic.lua:2>
    [C]: in function 'disconnect_rolling_stock'
    __cargo-ships__/logic/rolling_stock_logic.lua:44: in function <__cargo-ships__/logic/rolling_stock_logic.lua:2>
    [C]: in function 'connect_rolling_stock'
    __cargo-ships__/logic/rolling_stock_logic.lua:28: in function <__cargo-ships__/logic/rolling_stock_logic.lua:2>
    [C]: in function 'create_entity'
    __cargo-ships__/logic/ship_placement.lua:39: in function 'CheckBoatPlacement'
    __cargo-ships__/control.lua:30: in function <__cargo-ships__/control.lua:14>

thank you.

3 years ago

Hi! Sry for the late answer. do you also have the error message produced? the stack traceback tells me where the error occurred but not what kind of error, and its difficult for me to understand what actually went wrong.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

-

3 years ago

Hi!
It happened when a boat was put down on the water, often too close to land.
I can not say more because it is another player who produced the crash, I only had the logs once the server was already crashed.
Sorry.

3 years ago

ok, no problem, i think i managed to reproduce the issue and am trying to fix it now!

3 years ago

I think i fixed the issue with the newest release. if you still encounter the crash let me know.

New response