Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Rails showing on water

3 years ago

Hi,

I wanted to try out this mod since it looked neat, but when trying to place my first tanker ship I got a message that I needed to place it on rails. I placed some rails on the water, but it still shows the rails which looks terrible.

How can I get the blue lines instead, that are shown in the mod's screenshots?

Cheers

3 years ago

Hmm, I think it might have something to do with the Bio Industries mod. It adds an extra type of rails, which might have something to do with it.

3 years ago

Weird, I disabled the Bio Industries mod and now I can't place rails in/on water at all.

3 years ago

Hmm, I think it might have something to do with the Bio Industries mod. It adds an extra type of rails, which might have something to do with it.

I hope it's not related to BI! Did you use "normal" railway tracks (from vanilla or BI)? Cargo Ships has its own rails, called "Waterways". But as automated ships are based on locomotives, and waterways on rails, the message may be misleading.

3 years ago

Ahh, thanks! Yeah, I used wooden tracks from BI, which (for some reason) can be placed on water. The reason I didn't find the waterways was because I searched for rails in my crafting menu, I just completely overlooked them in the Logistics section :D

Thanks again, apparently I was just confused haha

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So glad I could help -- and that I don't have to fix another obscure bug in BI! :-D

New response