Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Can't enter boat

4 years ago

as the title states, I can't seem to enter the boat, its the first unlock boat, pressing enter doesn't seem to do anything, works fine on land vehicles, perhaps I'm missing something? Unlock ships, build a boat, place it in water (playing on islands), give it fuel, can't enter?

4 years ago

The shortcut is SHIFT+ENTER.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

yeah, doesn't seem to be working for me, no idea why, could be a mod conflict somewhere, I'll trial and error it :)

4 years ago

Q: I have trouble entering/leaving a ship!
A: Check the mod control settings. the tab might say "ENTER + unknown", in this case change it to "Enter+Shift".

4 years ago

My controls are set fine, after advancing a little I've found that I can enter the longer ship (Cargo Ship) but I still cannot enter the first unlocked ship (Boat).

4 years ago

I use AAI Programmable Vehicles and I've just discovered that if I have the ship set to AI driver either always (green) or only when no driver (blue) it wont let me enter the ship at all but if I turn the AI off completely (red) I can enter and drive perfectly fine.

4 years ago

Why does this use a non-standard key combo instead of a linked_game_control?
The tooltip is also not using dynamic CONTROL__my-key-name style localization so if i change the hotkey the tooltip will wrongly show the hardcoded Shitf+Enter.

3 years ago

@KHCloud Thanks m8! :)

New response