Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b New version has undefined crane item

4 years ago

https://imgur.com/a/HQ2exTO

I updated to the newest version and I'm now finding this undefined item in my crafting. I disabled Bob's adjustable inserters and still had the same error.

4 years ago

I'm seeing the same - no other mods loaded.

4 years ago

Same here, and the max size for tank ships is apparently 500k, whereas they used to be 625k...

4 years ago

oh yeah, that shouldnt be in there, will remove....

4 years ago

Same here, and the max size for tank ships is apparently 500k, whereas they used to be 625k...

If you look at the change log, this is mentioned, however it is now adjustable so you can change it back.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah I looked at the changelog and I tried to set it to 625 as the old size is, but the setting field won't let me save it and says the max it can be set to is 500...

4 years ago

I like the unidentified item, I can build it for cheap(one metal plate) place it on the ground, pick it up and it turn into a fast inserter in my inventory I recycle them for bronze plate, basic computer chip steel gear and basic inserter πŸ˜‚

New response