Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Bots don't place the straight water ways?

5 years ago

the bots only places the curves and not the straight segment!

5 years ago

are you using the newest version of this mod? i just checked the behaviour and it worked as expected...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Even though I'm reviving this discussion, I'm still experiencing the same issue. I'm on the latest version for 0.17 and in a big Angel-Bob playthrough with multiple other mods. I would be happy to provide further information. Neither robots nor nanobots place the blueprints of the straight rails. The curved rails are fine fine. Also i noticed if I press Q on the blueprint of a straight water-rail, I get a blueprint on my cursor, instead if I press Q over a curved water-rail blueprint, I get the water-rails from my inventory on my cursor and can place them in radius.

4 years ago

okay, i will look into it again. when creating the blueprint, do you create it by blueprinting existing waterways? because I think its also possible to blueprint from ghost enteties, and this defintly will not work with this mod.

4 years ago

Could be that I'm mixing the blueprints, sometimes from ghost entities, sometimes directly from inventory and sometimes from existing entities. I'll try to remember that for now, only creating blueprints from existing entities or from cursor.

4 years ago

well let me know if the problems still occurs then

4 years ago

Ok, I tested and placed one block of waterways myself and tried to make a blueprint from these, it seems straight waterways can't be placed by bots even if the blueprint was made from existing entities.
Also I noticed that the fish added by Angel's Bio Processing block the rail placement and driving with the small boat.

4 years ago

since i cant reproduce i am assuming its another mod interfering. although i have now idea why straight waterways wont work while curved ones do...

New response