Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Boats are RIDICULOUSLY slow

4 years ago

Hi, I added this mod about 24.

Originally, I had a hard time getting into boats. They just would not let me in or out (once I finally got in them.)

I got it down now, spawn boat, surround your self with water, then drive off. Place land when you want out. My problem is, is that the boats are just literal snails. Is there anyway I can edit the mod to increase spead?

The boats run at I’d say 1/4 of the speed of running normally. Even the boat that’s manually controlled.

4 years ago

"a mod option has been added to configure the ships speed. Also the ships benefit disproportional from high energy fuels like rocket or nuclear fuel"

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

So I did everything, mod is completely all up to date. Every is right. But when I go to mod settings, there isn't an option to change speed. Am I doing something wrong? I'm sorry for the inconvenience of all of this.

4 years ago

All good!
I checked again and the setting definitely exists, i uploaded a picture to the mod information depicting the said dialog.
Its called "ships movement speed" and reachable under settings --> mod settings --> startup.

4 years ago

Ah, I found it. Everything is working 100%. Thanks for everything. Great mod by the way. I'm re-falling in love with Factorio with this.

New response