Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Angel Petrochem Update causes Cargo Ships to fail on load

5 years ago

Hiya,

Getting the error "Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "or_power" (generator): fast_replaceable_group must be set when next_upgrade is set." after enabling the updated Angels Petrochem.

5 years ago

Hi,
I just loaded the game with the newest version of angels petrochem, and did not get the error-message.
Are you sure its that mod? any other mod that could be causing it? especially one that adds new versions of steam-engines to the game?

5 years ago

It's Bob's Power, then, just disabled that and the rest of it enabled (Angels + Bob's, the newest combination of all of these), and Cargo Ships loaded.

The mod had an optional dependency on Petrochem which is why I think it's only just started happening, as Cargo Ships now sees a valid Petrochem/Bob's Power installation that's enabled.

5 years ago

i am working on the mod anyways, will fix this and probably release an update later today

5 years ago

Cheers mate, thanks alot!

New response