Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

g Mods de-installs since newest update

5 years ago

i downloade the update
and now the mod is gone
i reinstall the mod
imedietly gets removed from my mods folder
conclusion: idk what i can do

5 years ago

I've found downloading the mod through this site and pasting it into your mods folder (C:\Users*Name*\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods) fixes the issue. The issue doesn't appear exclusive to be this mod, I'm seeing a few others having this problem, most likely the latest update is causing some conflict. Hope this helps.

5 years ago

Hey, so you are not getting any error message, the mod just disappears?

5 years ago

Hi Schnurrebutz, that's correct for me, at least no thrown exceptions that i could relay, the mod disappears and the mods list acts as if it hasn't even been downloaded. I've noticed 'Modular Turrets' by wodzu93 did the same thing so it doesn't appear to be limited to your mod. Some mods don't seem affected though, such as Asphalt by Arcitos, it downloaded fine and had no issues, as well as some updated mods. The mod itself still appears in the mods folder but the one I had was only about 5MB, not sure if the game downloaded it like that or did something that reduced its size. If you need anything else that could help please don't hesitate to ask.

5 years ago

mod Was in my mods folder but unrecognisable to the game for some reason.
i guess it has to do whit the mod loading procedure
so a bug in factorio maybe?

5 years ago

sounds like it, i will check the forums if something similar has already been reported.

5 years ago

happend again after the factorio update
smae happend whit factorio extended logisticks and weaponry this time
well woul ya look at zat

New response