Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

i Accumulator Ship

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I know i could use the Floating electric pole but i also like the idea that you can transport energy with a Ship :)

EDIT:
A small other thing can you detect what's your default "Enter/Leave Vehcile" button? Because it would be nice if its detects and add "shift" automatically to it. For example i'm using "Enter" for Chat (Toggle Lua console) and "Keypad Enter" for the Vehicle so it would make the Keybind for the Mod automatically to "Shift+Keypad Enter".
Tbh the whole control save thingy needs an upgrade but for the meanwhile that would be the solution i guess.

Greetings Skiper

5 years ago

huh interesting idea. but probably wont happen, sorry - it would be a huge amount of work, needing a new 3d-model as well as heavy scripting, since there is no vanilla entity that actually does something like that. And in the end it has a very limited use-case, with other options for power transfer, that are more reliable and generally easier to use already in place.

you always can transport steam in the tanker ship though, and use that to generate power locally.

New response