Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Unable to place Boat

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I think this may be due to a mod conflict, perhaps something that recently updated.

Several days ago, the boat was working just fine, but today I noticed that I was unable to move once I was in the boat. I could get in and out, but that's it. I tried picking up the boat and re-placing it, but it's showing as red on every surface.

Here are the other mods that show up when I select the boat:
- Endgame Combat
- Natural Evolution Enemies
- AAI Programmable Vehicles
- Hovercraft
- Attach Notes

I'll do some more testing on my end to see if I can narrow it down.

Edit: Further testing reveals that it IS a conflict. Not sure which mod yet though. It's definitely not any of the ones I listed :-/

Edit 2: Looks like the problem is probably Hovercraft when used in conjunction with Taterjr Space Station. There's a thread in the latter's mod page saying that it can be made to play nice with Hovercraft by setting the Floor Collision value to 13. Testing that now...

Edit 3: It's definitely those two mods. 13 is the default value though. Changed it to Floor Collision = 14 and that seems to have fixed it for now.

New response