Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Can't Blueprint water ways

5 years ago

First, really been enjoying the mod, been using it with basic seablock, and it's great.

Issue: I can't make a blueprint of placed waterways. I can make a blueprint of of waterway ghosts (waterways placed with shift click). I have tried disabling other mods that seemed like they'd have anything to do with blue prints..

Not sure if this is actually a bug, an issue on my end, or other, but if there's a way to get it to work please let me know. My boat system is starting to get complicated, and laying it out waterways by hand is getting to be a pain.

5 years ago

that issue is a limitation introduced by some recent changes of this mod... i will fix this eventually but it will require me to modify blueprint-files on creation and i am not quite sure yet how to go about that.

5 years ago

Is there an ETA on this change? I would love to use this in a mega base but I need my rail system to be blueprinted.

5 years ago

I will try to make blueprinting of waterways possible in the next update, so maybe in a week or so...

5 years ago

Hi, don't suppose you've had time to take a look at this?

5 years ago

waterway-blueprinting was implemented about a month ago :)

5 years ago

I can blueprint everything except straight waterways. Indeed, pressing Q over a straight waterway will give me a ghost, regardless of whether I have waterways in my bags. Placing a waterway blueprint will have everything built except straight waterways. Curved waterways work.

5 years ago

Upon further testing, actually blueprinting works fine. Using the new copy/paste thing does the above.

5 years ago

I'm not sure what changed, but copy/paste and Q pipette now seem to work.

5 years ago

well i am happy the problem resolved itself :D although i am surpirised that the copy past tools actually work, i had to add special behaviour for the bleuprints and didnt yet touch the pipette/copy paste functionalities

5 years ago

Copy-pasting doesn't seem to work for me; I'll try blueprinting and see if that works better.

5 years ago

yes copy pasting is not supported right now, blueprinting is

New response