Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Boat, Buoys, Hovercraft, Noxys Swimming mod

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I found some bugs. I don't know if anyone has written this before.
1. The Boat destroyes buoys and ports on the waterway. (non waterway boat)
2. When the Hovercraft mod is on i can't place Boat on the water nor waterways.
3/1. When the Noxys Swimming mod is on i can place the Boat on the water and waterways, but i can't place it on the Deep water and the waterways on the deep water if the deep water swimming is off.
3/2. When the deep water swimming is turned on the Boat is using the adjusted swim speed of the mod.

5 years ago

Hi. thanks for the report.
Issue 1: does sound realistic :P well might fix in the future but its not such a trival fix with the way how collision masks and the water-tile layer work.
the other issues are honestly things that best would be fixed in the respective mods. Its logic they are adding that s causing them, and it would be cleanest to fix it right there. maybe report the bugs on their mod pages? if it doesnt get fixed there, i will do it, but as ai said, would be better if its adressed there.

5 years ago

ended up fixing issue 2 on my side

5 years ago

Thanks for the work. I know its hard to concentrate the mod upgrade when different mods causes bugs. Btw i love the mod and i dont play without since 0.0.2.

New response