Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

i Container for cargo ships

5 years ago

Hi. It turns out that I happen to work in a port, and the container ships never travel without a container. BUT these containers can be full or empty.

So, my proposal is that you change the model of the cargo ship and add the container. aesthetically it will look much better

message translated with google. sorry for bad grammar

5 years ago

Hi, thanks for your input! i imagined the ships to rather resemble large freighters carrying (loose) ores. And since i haven't implemented any further handling (loading and unloading/filling/emptying) of containers, i feel that the addition of container graphics would not really fit.

5 years ago

but, if you reduce the inventory of the freighters, and you use the containers as a compressed item?

I explain. If I have 500 units of wood I occupy 10 inventory spaces (I think). but now I compress those 500 units to 1 unit called "container with wood" that can not be stacked.

text translated with google, sorry bad grammar

New response