Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Not exactly working in multiplayer

6 years ago

Hello, your mod is great but when i was playng with my friend there is a little bit simple problem ;), Only host can get in and get out from ship, if you could do something with that could be great, on the single player works good, ohh one more thing when i can get into ship in multi i cannnot get out, and that ship key combination to get in/out works funny with other vehicles when hosts is moving somwhere, i was playing as coop partner. I hope its understandable. :)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

yeah i did not have multiplayer scenarios in mind when i first started working on this mod. i will try to fix this in the next release.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thank you, i hope you can do that, ebcouse its much more funny to have it in multiplayer where world is full of water and only islands connected with eachother.

Btw if i didn`t sat it earlier you made great job with your mod, is awsome especially those oil platforms i was hoping that something like this will be in the future :) and you made it.

New response