Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Error with RSO: need auto-place control

6 years ago

https://imgur.com/wN5LfIH

So I made an patch to match its need, though looks like it won't help with actual generation:

data:extend({
{
type = "autoplace-control",
name = "deep_oil",
localised_name = {"entity-name.deep_oil"}
richness = true,
order = "b-e",
category = "resource"
}
})
deep_oil.autoplace.control = "deep_oil"

6 years ago

i am not sure what to do about this. The deep sea oil is not actually placed by the game like other resources, since i don't know how to tell the game to place resources on water (and only there). Instead the oil is created by another method on chunck gneration.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I tested the combination of the 2 mods and did not get the error. And despite a short warning at game start, that deep_oil will not be spawned, deap sea oil does spawn anyway, since the method i used is independent from the standard resource generation.

6 years ago

This is really strange.. I came up with this problem in new version again. Codes above theoritically add an useless structure RSO want so it won't complain about this. And start-new-map menu will add a new resource called Deapsea Oil but it should do nothing, as Deapsea Oil is actually spawned by your control scripts.

New response