Cargo Ships

Adds massive cargo ships to the game, that function similarly to trains. Also adds deep sea oil, oil platforms, tanker ships, train bridges and other water based content.

Content
2 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Mining Fluids Power

b Problem exiting the ship

6 years ago

I find it really hard to exit the ship once I enter it, the shift-enter to exit doesn't work for some reason.

6 years ago

When trying to leave the ship make sure that the middle of the ship (that's where the player is located) is close to a land tile.

6 years ago

I did what you said as I was having the same issue but it refuses to let me out of the ship.

6 years ago

i am not sure what's causing this issue. are you using any other mods? are you playing multiplayer games?

6 years ago

Same problem. I've totally surrounded the ship with landfill, just the tracks are on water. But it won't let me out. I use dozens of mods. Of the top of my head, "squeak through" may be tempering with it. idk

6 years ago

Could you (or anybody experiencing the same issue) post the list of the mods you're using? I'll then try to figure out if one of them is interfering with the exiting of the ship.

6 years ago

I've disabled all mods and the issue remained. But I think I have figured out what the trouble is. I noticed that entering ships works with simple ENTER — no SHIFT required. So I checked the controls and the field 'controls.enter_ship' was red and it said "ENTER + unknown". I assigned it to ENTER + SHIFT and managed to exit the ship with this combination. I didn't touch the controls settings before. So I guess they got corrupted somehow. I'm using this mod since the first version, so may be something broke during the transition.

6 years ago

Great that you were able to figure it out!

5 years ago

AirDecade, thanks! You are save my day! In the controls tab really was SHIFT+unnown.

New response