Biter Power

Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!

Content
a month ago
Combat Enemies Power

g [Not a bug] Sometimes losing biter during revitilization loop

23 days ago
(updated 22 days ago)

Hey, I don't know if it's due to incompatibility or sum. But when I place an incubator, for example, if I run it in a loop (so if I get a cage I restart the craft), I often don't even get my cage back (and I don't get any bitters either, of course).... So the craft ends and I get nothing.

This problem also happens when you loop a conveyor belt to a revitaliser, the bitter makes a loop or 2 and then it disappears.

I'm not sure if this is intentional. Like is this how they escape or are they supposed to "break" the cage and fight?

23 days ago

Hello!

This is intentional, the loop itself isn't sustainable. Every time you place the tired caged biter in a Revitalizer it has a 10% chance of dying. And in that case you will also lose the cage. To keep the treadmills going you will always need a steady supply of biter eggs, or capture a lot of biters using the traps or later cage cannons. This is not that hard though, one biter egg extractor gives a lot of eggs.

I hope that makes sense, and translates well :)

22 days ago

Oh okay, I get it :)
Thanks a lot

New response