Biter Power

Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!

Content
a month ago
Combat Enemies Power

g [Not a bug] Incubator not Working

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

They are not accepting the cages and eggs, saying that there is no recipe set, but I am unable to select one.
Might be an incompatibility with overhauls? I am using Krastorio and SE, the two only things that I can think of would influence how recipes are set.

2 months ago

Have you unlocked Husbandry yet? You need to catch at least one biter using a cage trap.

If you already did that, could you provide me with a save file?

2 months ago

That makes sense, however for me it is requiring a Chemical Tech card (from Krastorio) as well.
I did not get to the point of being able to manufacture those cards yet, so I won't be able to test it for a while. Will let you know how it goes.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you could put the incubator under the Husbandry tech as well, since it is required anyway, might be less confusing.

Thanks!

2 months ago

Weird that it requires the chemical tech card, I'll look into that. But the research should complete anyway if you capture a biter. Or at least if all the dependencies are satisfied.

And the techs might be a little confusing, you're right. I'll have a look into it at some point.

New response