Biter Power

Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!

Content
a month ago
Combat Enemies Power

b [Fixed] possible compatibility issues

8 months ago

Hello, possible problem , i am not entirely sure, but it feels somelike missing

i play with a B/A with other biters mod, Amrored biters Explosive and Cold Biters, it seems that your mod does not chatch these biters / spawners.
I feel the spawners are not converted, and give the loot of whats intended

8 months ago

Hello! Currently I do not explicitly support nests/biters from those mods, but I should be able to add them. All biters will look the same on the treadmills though. I should add support, it would be cool. I'll see if I find time somewhere.

8 months ago

Hello! I just added compatibility with Frost Biters, Explosive Biters, Toxic Biters, Armoured Biters and Bob's Enemies. Hope that keeps you busy! :P And please let me know if you find any issues, or have any other feedback!

7 months ago

no issues so far ......
but i have not ventured to far into the wild

How about the arachnids as biters ?

7 months ago

Arachnids are now also supported! It's recommended to play this with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Arachnids_enemy so that the icons look nice.

New response