Biter Power

Generate electricity by placing biters on treadmills. Biters can be caught with cage traps, or by placing an egg extractor on a buried biter nest. Biters get tired after running on the treadmill after which they need be revitalized, which could be hazardous. Warning, biters might escape!

Content
24 days ago
Combat Enemies Power

b [Fixed] Biters no longer escaping

1 year, 4 months ago

Hello !

I am playing a heavily modded game, and i noticed that the biters do not escape, the treadmill do get damaged but no spawn ( no error message no crash ).

I am not sure how to investigate further, i have tested the same design i'm using without any other mods, and it does spawn biters.

i have made the save available here : https://easyupload.io/s5y7au in case, just a few seconds after launch it occurs and keep occuring just on the right of the player.

it's not a problem to me but maybe it can help ?

1 year, 4 months ago

Hello,

Thanks for the detailed bug report. I will have a look at it, but not sure when I'll get time. Hopefully within the next week. :)

1 year, 3 months ago

I finally got around to looking into it and saw the escapes was denied by AAI Programmable Vehicles. I added all the biter types to the deadzone whitelist. Not sure how that will affect when biters spawn naturally close to player vehicles, but shouldn't be an issue. The fixed version is now released.

Thanks again for the report!

11 months ago

I had not seen any problem since your update. If there was some spawn denied next to my vehicule i consider that a bonus, totally caused by the biter's fear of getting trapped and forced to do some sport in a cage. Thanks for the fix !

New response