Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b Problem with coke

5 years ago

I'm trying to made coke briquettes, but i cant't. When trying to put the coke into the press, it seem's to need another type of coke… another whose récipe does'nt exist.

5 years ago

Will be fixed with next update today, found the problem, forgot to add a compatibility layer for Angel's coke.

5 years ago

OK, i'm waiting :)

5 years ago

Update is out. (you need both power and lib)
It should be fixed.

And "Thank you for the report", sorry missed it in the first post!

5 years ago

Thanks for your fast fix. Finally I can make coke, but… AAI programable vehicles doesn't work. It's not a great problema for now but…

5 years ago

I will look into it, and see why they don't work.

5 years ago

Ok. Waiting…

5 years ago

Okay, the trigger of the problem in my mod is the cause in AAI Programmable Vehicles. This mod can not handle the fact that I use the attribute "icons" for my vehicle symbol, since it consists of several images, instead of "icon" "which allow only one image.

The Problem lies in the file: aai-programmable-vehicles_0.5.4\prototypes\entity\entity-update.lua

I will write a bug report to them now.

5 years ago

Ok! :)

5 years ago

I have it reported: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aai-programmable-vehicles/discussion/5ca659a1e538f2000dc685eb

If you have the skill / ability / ....(I din't know wich is the correct english word :> )...., you can use the linked patch there as well, as a temporary solution for the mod to work again.

5 years ago

My skill is equal to zero. Therefore I'll be patient. Thanks for your mods in any case.

5 years ago

Is fixed by Earendel in version: 0.5.5 of AAI Programmable Vehicles

This thread has been locked.