Makes trees on Nauvis self-ignite sometimes.
This is balanced to check large areas for burnt vs green trees and not just burn everything down over time.
Probably not well-balanced though, as it's a relatively new mod, so feel free to test it and leave a comment.
Settings in this mod can change between versions for balancing reasons, so that old defaults don't stick.
How to test and tune balance (for those who want to tweak it)
Hover over Mod Settings (startup tab) - all intervals and checks done are described there.
Also check out "/wf" console command (run it to get more info), which allows to test-run various checks, starting fires or tagging locations on the map, as well as printing various stats that are relevant for wildfire checks.
- Fish and Wildlife - makes trees (re-)grow and fish reproduce, with some logic behind it
- T-Re(e)plant - adds tree planting factories, water capsules and more
- Tral's Robot Tree Farm - growing trees, fertile lands, seeds and robo-gardens
- Natural Tree Expansion Reloaded / Treeees - simplier tree growth mods
- Clean Tree Burning - do not use this one, as it will negate balancing checks made here