What Lies Within

Beta version. Most features implemented but lacking a lot of balance. Play at your own risk :) What Lies Within is an overhaul mod that focuses on new underground layers of the planet Nauvis. With each new underground layer comes new challenges and rewards. Do you have what it takes to find out exactly What Lies Within?

Overhaul
2 months ago
Logistics Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Surface Travel dialog box title incorrect if keyboard shortcut re-bound

1 year, 4 months ago

I have changed my keyboard shortcut for Surface Travel from Shift-T to Shift-Y (something else was on Shift-T and having both pop up at the same time got annoying).

This is all fine except that the dialog box which pops up still says "Surface Travel (Shift-T to open/close)" which isn't really correct.

Also, I'd love to be able to dismiss the dialog by pressing "e" like with most other dialogs rather than having to use the shortcut again.

1 year, 4 months ago

Yeah being able to dismiss the Travel menu with "e" is something I have planned, just haven't had a chance to implement it yet. I should also be able to edit the text to say "(whatever hotkey you have set) to open/close" instead of just Shift-T. Thanks for the feedback!

1 year, 4 months ago

This is fixed in v0.0.51005, releasing shortly.

1 year, 4 months ago

And closing the travel menu with "e" or "esc" is fixed in v0.0.51006.

New response