Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

i Vehicle wagon with an flying fortress

1 year, 1 month ago

Add a vehicle wagon with an flying fortress from aircraft mod because all planes are available on vehicle wagon but flying fortress does not have so it places an vehicle wagon with an unknown vehicle texture.

1 year, 1 month ago

Funny story actually, the reason those three planes have wagons is because Yuokitani originally did the models for both the planes and the flat car and was kind enough to merge them at my request. He didn't make the flying fortress model, so doesn't have the source 3d model to work with. If someone else comes up with a good model I'm happy to include it.

1 year, 1 month ago

Funny story actually, the reason those three planes have wagons is because Yuokitani originally did the models for both the planes and the flat car and was kind enough to merge them at my request. He didn't make the flying fortress model, so doesn't have the source 3d model to work with. If someone else comes up with a good model I'm happy to include it.

to do this just use the wagon with an jet and replace red with color of flying fortress

New response