Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

b [fixed] Crash with VW-Transporter

3 years ago

The Game crashed when i tried to load my electric VW-Transporter (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/vwtransporter_A16) onto the wagon.

"Error while running event vwtransporter_A16::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
vwtransporter_A16/electric/lib.lua:148: in function 'fuel_tick'
vwtransporter_A16/electric/lib.lua:212: in function <vwtransporter_A16/electric/lib.lua:211>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__vwtransporter_A16
/electric/lib.lua:148: in function 'fuel_tick'
vwtransporter_A16/electric/lib.lua:212: in function <vwtransporter_A16/electric/lib.lua:211>
"

any way to solve this? thanks!

3 years ago

Looks like the VW Transporter mod does not check if the vehicle is valid when adding fuel to it, and also does not listen for the script_raised_destroy event that will tell when it is loaded and deleted. It will also need to listen for script_raised_built to resume adding fuel when the vehicle is unloaded and created. Please submit this to that mod's author as a bug.

3 years ago

Ok i tested it and it looks fixed thx to your hints.

Fun fact: the cargo van is not allowed to load. Did you blacklist it intentionally?

Cu, steinio.

3 years ago

It was added to the blacklist a long time ago, probably because of the bug that was just fixed. I'll check if it can be removed now.

New response