Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

b [Fixed] Ghost requester chests are left behind when using equipment grid logistics modules

3 years ago

I'm using this mod along with equipment grid logistics moudles, when spidertrons with logistics modules are loaded onto the vehicle wagons their requester chests are left behind as ghosts. When viewed on the map they appear as little blue +'s, and are otherwise invisible. Logistics bots will still deliver items to them, and as far as I can tell there's no way to get items out of them.

3 years ago

Thanks for the report. Spidertron support is still alpha right now because of missing features in the API, just FYI.

This sounds like it is probably the other mod not reacting to the script_raised_destroy event to destroy the dummy chest. But there will also be the problem of how to recreate it with the proper settings when unloading, because it will not know what vehicle it was supposed to be. This would be much easier if I switch to a teleport-based loading system rather than a LUA system.

For now I cannot recommend trying to load vehicles with logistics modules installed.

3 years ago

Oh, and the API doesn't even support teleporting Spidertrons to other surfaces yet, so that wouldn't help either until the next Factorio release.

3 years ago

Now that Spidertrons have logistics built into them, Vehicle Wagon correctly saves and restores their logistic settings. The Equipment Grid Logistics mod is no longer required.

New response