Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

i Great idea but...

3 years ago

I love the idea, but it woths only if youi cannot just pick the vehicle up and occupy 1 slot. I actually would rather have a vehicle garage or assembly station that would fabricte the vehicle and deploy it and the player shouldn't be able to pick it up. This mod would be useful then.

3 years ago

Vehicles take up more than one slot if there is anything in the trunk, ammo and fuel slots. All those stay in the vehicle when you load it.

I usually play treating vehicles like you say, just by choice. I suppose you could add a mod to enforce no mining of vehicles.

3 years ago

FYI, Vehicle Wagon is compatible with Uncle Shred's Unminable Vehicles (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/UnminableVehicles) that will force you to drive, or train, your vehicles everywhere once placed.

New response