Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

b [fixed] Chash Game

4 years ago

Hi the game crashes every time I dismount the vehicle from the wagon. For what is this? I leave you the error. Sorry my english is from google translator xDDD

Error while running event VehicleWagon2::on_tick (ID 0)
El mod Logistics Wagons causó un error irrecuperable.
Por favor, informe de este error al autor del mod.

Error while running event LogisticsWagons::script_raised_built (ID 77)
LogisticsWagons/control.lua:24: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
LogisticsWagons/control.lua:24: in function 'on_built_entity'
LogisticsWagons/control.lua:116: in function <LogisticsWagons/control.lua:115>
stack traceback:
VehicleWagon2/script/unloadVehicleWagon.lua:141: in function 'unloadVehicleWagon'
VehicleWagon2/control.lua:111: in function <VehicleWagon2/control.lua:70>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'raise_event'
VehicleWagon2/script/unloadVehicleWagon.lua:141: in function 'unloadVehicleWagon'
VehicleWagon2/control.lua:111: in function <VehicleWagon2/control.lua:70>

4 years ago

Hi thanks for reporting. I will take a look at it.

Could you please provide the factorio_current.log file that shows what mod versions you are running?

Also, is this a new game, or did you upgrade VW2 from a previous version? The save file would be helpful (especially if you have a file from before VW2 upgrade, if that's what you did).

4 years ago

I found that it is a bug in LogisticsWagons. I posted the issue and fix on their Github page here: https://github.com/ForsakenShell/LogisticsWagons/issues/3

New response