Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

b [Fixed] Mobile Factory mod bug with wagons

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You can't enter the mobile factory from the Mobile Factory mod if you load it onto a wagon and then unload it. The mobile factories are enterable by walking into the side of them, like the factorissimo buildings, but this no longer works after loading it onto a wagon.

Picking up the mobile factory into your inventory(mining it) and placing it back down fixes the issue, until it is loaded onto a wagon again of course.

4 years ago

I was sure I tested this earlier and it worked, at least in creative mode. I'll try it again in normal mode.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I figured out that Mobile Factory doesn't work if "last_user" is not set on the vehicle. I'm working on making sure it is always set when unloading.

Edit: It also needs the "player_index" parameter in the "script_raised_built" event.

4 years ago

👍 Glad to hear you figured it out. All we need now is a semi truck with detachable trailers that can be loaded like the wagons.
"Wink" "wink" lol.

And thanks for keeping this mod alive!

New response