Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

g New Graphics

4 years ago

Hey Artanis_Mattias,
I was playing around with the Aircraft mod, and messaged YuokiTani about getting the original graphics. They decided to do my project for me, and they're almost done with custom Vehicle Wagon sprites for the four Aircraft! PM me on the forum or on GitHub and I'll add you to our discussion.
robot256

4 years ago

Good evening.
Are you sure it's worth it?
My negative factors that can stop you:
1. At the moment I’m almost all the time at work, since I left to work.
2. I know English very poorly, almost all communication goes through Google Translate.
3. I only know the basics of programming, but I didn’t have time to study the lua in depth. Since my computer burned out. (For this reason, I went to work: D)

If this is not a stopping factor for you, then I am for it.

4 years ago

It is nice to hear from you! I understand that it is difficult for you to update the mod for the reasons you wrote. Would you like to share responsibility for this mod? I will be happy to perform all the maintenance directly while you are away. You can add me as a "collaborator" in the "Permissions" tab in the mod portal.

The new graphics are very nice and I would like to put them to use. In fact, I am nearly finished rewriting the entire script so that it works much better with 0.17 (things like storing blueprint items in cars, mining wagons with construction robots, and installing and uninstalling other mods). If I finish it, I was thinking of releasing it as a new mod, but updating this one would be better for the community.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I am very pleased to hear this and I am very glad that you have treated my situation with understanding.

I registered you as a co-author for this mod.

This mod has long been time to bring to modern quality standards that have been significantly raised relative to the state in which I contain this mod.

4 years ago

Thank you! I expect to be able to post an update on Monday. I hope your employment is going well. :-)

4 years ago

Hey, I'm almost done with my new version. I added a bunch of text to the localization file. Could you please try and update the Russian translation to match? The new file is here: https://github.com/robot256/Vehicle-Wagon-2/blob/scriptRewrite/locale/en/en.cfg

And do you know who did the German and Polish translations, so we can have those updated as well?

4 years ago

I can update the German (de) translation for you

4 years ago

robot256: Ping me on github (ST-DDT) once your PR is ready.

New response