Ultracube: Age of Cube


Unravel the mysteries of the ultradense utility cube in this devious overhaul mod. See the mod page for a complete list of compatible mods.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
27.8K
Logistics Trains Circuit network Manufacturing Power

i Missing post antimatter disaster recovery

2 years ago

I managed to deadlock myself while reconstructing the cube after antimatter production, due to a lack of mineral water. After rerouting any resources I could, in the end I couldn't produce enough mineral water due to a lack of deep solution which requires the currently nonexistent cube. In the end I had to resort to reload my last save. (Technically I had circuitry in place to prevent this disaster, well… buggy circuitry.)

2 years ago

this omission is intentional (as the technology description recommends, "it would be wise to make the necessary arrangements beforehand").

2 years ago

Must have missed that when researching it… nvm then.

New response