Schall Transport Group

Put transport subgroup into a separate new “Transport” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded vehicles. Designed for players who have lots of modded vehicles cluttering the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded vehicles in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains

g [Responed] AAI Update Issue (Not my problem)

3 years ago

It appears an update to AAI Programmable Vehicles has resulted in removing the vehicles with AI and the recipe to remove AI from vehicle (which was part of the update) to be put back into logistics tab.

3 years ago

This mod merely adds the new group tab, and assign only vanilla items into it.
When comes to modded items, it is always other mod's business whether they decide to put them to the new tab or not. I do not interfere their decisions.

Please report to them. Maybe they overlook that during update, or maybe they simply hate such tab and decide to drop the support. You should ask them.

3 years ago

Alright making sure nothing broke on your end with all the other mods getting broken due to updates.

3 years ago

Hi, now I have a more in-depth investigation of the problem.

Short answer:

"AAI Programmable Vehicles" actually do NOT have any lines (like what mentioned in my FAQ) to support this mod. So no surprise its recipes are not using the tab.

Long answer:

Have that in the other post. Please refer to it.

New response