Schall Pickup Tower

Adds buildings that automatically collect items on ground. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

g [Responed] Pickup module for vehicles (Will not Implement)

4 years ago

I love those pickup towers, the quality of life you get from them is great, but when clearing biters, there is no decent way t get the loot from nests other than running about.
A pickup module for vehicles would be amazing and perhaps even a smaller pickup module for power armors?

4 years ago

Thanks for your comment and suggestion.
For the moment, there is no elegant way of doing the pickup modules for vehicles/armors.

First is to explain each pickup action, which is indeed "auto" triggered by some event or "manually" triggered by user hotkey.
For this mod, I have "borrowed" the radar properties together with on_sector_scanned event, so only triggered when the radar scanning bar gets full.
Some other pickup/collector mods have used on_tick event, which can hurt UPS. That's why I created this mod instead.

Unfortunately, there is no "radar equipment" in this game, yet. So there is no event I can use for. And I don't want to use on_tick for the above same reason.

If you don't mind "manual" trigger (by pressing a hotkey), please take a look of Schall Remains & Pickup. The new hotkey (default: SHIFT-F) allows you to pick up all items on ground within radius (default: 32).

New response