Schall Machine Scaling

Adds scaled up versions in different sizes for various machines. Number of overtiers can be freely adjusted. Designed for megabases and gigabases, by reducing total number of entities (thus reduced save file size, improved UPS). Includes assembling machine 3, chemical plant, electric furnace, oil refinery, centrifuge, lab, boiler, steam engine, steam turbine, heat exchanger, nuclear reactor, storage tank. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Moved] incorrect value for scaled steel smelting recipe in Krastorio 2

3 years ago

Hello,

Now that I have reached Singularity science in K2 it's time to scale up and beacon the bejeezus out of the production chains. So naturally the way to go is using your scaling recipes mod. But while it works fine for things like acids, plastic, copper, iron etc., the steel recipe gets interesting.

Original values: 2 coke + 10 iron plates = 5 steel plates / 16 s

Scaled recipe (x50): 100 coke + 500 iron plates = 12500 steel plates / 800 s!!!!!!!!

Now, a simple math check says that 12500 = 5 x 50 (=250, the original value) x 50 again.

Now that sounds like my result for a physics problem back in the 7th grade when I calculated a life buy to be some 7 tons.... but it's a bit stretched to output TWICE times 50, don't you think? :D

Thank you!

3 years ago

This worth investigating. I have never received a single report about multiplication by a wrong value.
Previous reports of wrong values are either not changing/provided at all (as recipes are inserted after this mod), or still based on vanilla recipe values (as recipes are modified after this mod).
Yours is a new third type.

1/ Can you show me the BLUE line of text under recipe tooltip of BOTH this scaled recipe AND its original recipe?
2/ Do you have any other mods that will change recipe values?
3/ Can you try to load only K2 and this mod (isolate effects from other mods), to see if the problem persists?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hallo Schall,

1. Please see the screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/f9gkhmI
    2+3. I have restarted the game with just K2 and this mod in order to make sure there's nothing else to potentially alter the scaled recipes.

Thank you!

3 years ago

Hallo Schall,

1. Please see the screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/f9gkhmI
    2+3. I have restarted the game with just K2 and this mod in order to make sure there's nothing else to potentially alter the scaled recipes.

Thank you!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for showing.
I will investigate on this weekend.

PS: BTW, this bug should belong to Schall Recipe Scaling instead.
Yet, no need to create a new report there. I will reply here.

3 years ago

Damn, I'm short sighted at times... :( Sorry about the confusion, I can start the thread there so you can close this one (which has nothing to do with the MACHINE scaling... :D)

3 years ago

Ok done, please feel free to close this [irrelevant] thread... :)

Thank you!

3 years ago

Moved to this thread.

This thread has been locked.