Schall Gun Pod

Adds several bullet-consuming defense equipment. Designed for vehicle grids, function as gun pods (external mount guns) like in modern military aircrafts. Suitable for moving turret creep tactics. Also adds dedicated pods for armoured trains. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

i Russian localisation

I translated this mod to Russian: https://yadi.sk/d/fC1Xwt1kmD9g5g

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi, it's me again. I need the following text translated for the release, can you help?

[item-name]
gunpod-turret-equipment-sniper=Sniper pod
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower=Flamethrower pod
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R1=--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-- - Flammable liquid fuel
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R2=--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-- - Propane gas fuel
[item-description]
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-empty=Vehicle equipment. Need to load flamethrower fuel via crafting.
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R1=Loaded with 10000 flamethrower fuel.\n--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-controls--
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R2=Loaded with 10000 flamethrower fuel.\n--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-controls--
[technology-description]
flamethrower-pod=Active defense equipment using flamethrower fuel as ammo. Placeable only on grids of heavy tanks (or heavier).

Remarks about the above two "fuel", they are actually the same vanilla flamethrower ammo item. But this same ammo, (1) when put into handheld version of flamethrower, will leave some flame on ground keep burning for a few seconds. (2) When put into vanilla tank or my flame tank, it gives some direct damaging spray but do not leave flame on ground. Real-world flamethrowers can do both behaviour, the only difference is the fuel.
I researched about the fuel: (1) the first form is mainly used in MILITARY flamethrower, which use some specially mixed liquid to make the spray sticky to make more damage and can turn around corners in trenches. "Flammable liquid" is the term used in English wiki page, I don't know how it corresponds in Russian.
(2) The second form is used in COMMERCIAL flamethrower, like for farmers to clear weeds, etc. It uses propane gas or gasoline fuel so don't have much sticky power, so it is safer to use and won't cause accidental forest fire.
They maybe classified very differently in Russian, so feel free to use better terms if necessary.

[item-name]
gunpod-turret-equipment-sniper=Снайперский контейнер
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower=Огнемётный контейнер
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R1=--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-- - Горючее жидкое топливо
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R2=--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-- - Пропановое топливо
[item-description]
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-empty=Оборудование для транспорта. Требует зарядки огнемётным топливом через крафт.
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R1=Загружено 10000 огнемётного топлива.\n--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-controls--
gunpod-turret-equipment-flamethrower-R2=Загружено 10000 огнемётного топлива.\n--ITEM--gunpod-turret-equipment-controls--
[technology-description]
flamethrower-pod=Активная защитная экипировка, использующая огнемётное топливо в качестве боеприпасов. Можно поставить только в тяжёлые танки (или более тяжёлые).

5 years ago

Thank you! They are now included in the new release 0.16.2.
PS: BTW, have you tested playing the Plutonium ammo yet?

No, I haven't tested yet.
Now I don't have time to test this. Maybe in January I'll play and test.

5 years ago

Alright, no rush.
Do it when you have time.

5 years ago

Hi, I have an update again. Can you help translating?
[item-name] for this mod
Schall-minigun-turret=Minigun turret
[item-name] for Schall Gun Pod mod
gunpod-turret-equipment-minigun=Minigun pod

Sorry for wait
[item-name] for this mod
Schall-minigun-turret=Тяжелопулемётная турель
[item-name] for Schall Gun Pod mod
gunpod-turret-equipment-minigun=Тяжелопулемётный контейнер

5 years ago

Thank you! And good to hear from you again!

I'm now reviewing this locale, have some questions:
1) What is Train <whatever> pod?
2) Why there's a lot of untranslated strings?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

1) They are new pods that will present ONLY if the user also enabled Schall Armoured Train. Since you have not provided translations for that mod, so I assume you are not interested in it or using it. Therefore, I did not bother you to work for you were not using.

2) Oh, that's my fault. But comes from the same reason as above, that I did not want to bother you with mods you were not using.
These untranslated strings are last added on 2019.03.07, for pods enabled only if having Alien Tech or Armoured Train.
From log history, you provided the translation of Alien Tech in 2019.05. So I guess at that time, I have forgotten to ask you to also translate the strings for the particle pods (Alien Tech part) in this mod.

I would be grateful if you provide translations for the particle pods.
It would be even better if you can translate the train pods and Schall Armoured Train, but only if you are interested.

Updated locale on Yandex Disk, same link.

4 years ago

I see you have translated the strings for train pods too, thanks.
But name strings for them are not yet translated. (Line 71, 76, 81)

Oh, yes. Thanks for pointing on it.
Updated.

New response