Schall Geowarfare

“Destroy the world!” is now redefined by this mod. Adds a few weapons that have terrain destruction or terrain altering capability, which are featured weapons from “Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri”. Definitely too OP for PvP matches or ordinary PvE games. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

b [Responded] Not compatible with Rampant (Not my problem)

3 years ago

Geowarfare missiles can be launched, but will cause no effect when loaded alongside Rampant mod by Veden
I suspect it is because the Rampant mod stops players from building near an enemy, and Geowarfare's attempt at building is rejected by that system
Version of the game we used is 0.18.27
A similar thread is posted in Rampant's discussion page alongside this one

3 years ago

My first impression is AAI Programmable Vehicles being the cause, as it has undocumented (but notoriously well-known) building prevention control script.
But then I read your post on Rampant, where you claimed it is 100% sure it is the cause. As I do not use neither of the two mods, I believe in your judgement.
This mod merely creates the dummy land mines. There is nothing I can do on my side, if the other mods choose to destroy/prevent that.

The Rampant control.lua (and all the files it called...) code is extremely long. I do not have the time to analyse how Rampant really works.
By just brief glance, for line 1332 registering:

script.on_event(defines.events.on_land_mine_armed, onEntitySpawned)

calling function in line 994-1029. I "suspect" line 1023 or 1025 could be accidentally destroying land mines not of Rampant mod:

entity.destroy()

I am not sure how about all those conditions and how those two lines work, so better ask Veden on that.

New response