Schall Geowarfare

“Destroy the world!” is now redefined by this mod. Adds a few weapons that have terrain destruction or terrain altering capability, which are featured weapons from “Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri”. Definitely too OP for PvP matches or ordinary PvE games. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Environment

b [Solved] Unable to save game

4 years ago

The game informed me that it could not be saved after I researched the technology.
Here is the log.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447413398695706645/691690934517104650/factorio-current.log

4 years ago

I can reproduce this bug. It happens after firing any of the geowarfare missiles. (Not by tech research though.)

I have no idea about such error "LuaCustomTable cannot be serialized.", so I did a search on Factorio forum
There are two result posts found: 0.17.79 and 0.18.3.
Both posts point to usage of local variables (or metatables) causing problem in saving.

I am not familiar with this problem. So it may take some time for me to fix this.
So please be patient. Thanks.

4 years ago

Should be fixed in 0.17.1 / 0.18.1.

PS: The fix is made much quicker than I expected. (Thought I have to rewrite the whole thing...)
Did not expect having line local tiles_pt and tiles_pt = game.tile_prototypes could be causing the problem like that.

New response