Schall Alien Loot

Dead aliens are now good aliens! Aliens will pay for your base defense! On their death, they bring back the 0.14 alien artifact. They also drop alien ores as loots, which can be morphed into ordinary ores like iron ore. Also adds alien science pack that can be used for research in other tech mods. Well-suited for combat-heavy, no-mining scenarios. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español, and 26 Partial)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i [Responded] auto pick up (Will not implement)

4 years ago

anyway to auto pick up the ore? i have loot chest but it only grabs the artifacts

4 years ago

I have never used Loot Chest, so I am not sure about that.
I expected users to use my mod Schall Pickup Tower though. These towers should be placed nearby (behind) turrets, so they will collect the items on ground around them from time to time. Inserters or loaders can be used to take the collected items (like a simple steel chest) into your logistics system.

4 years ago

i saw that but, what if i use artillery or something? having all the items starts to lag and freeze my game since the really high alien settings i use. sorry to bother

4 years ago

Honestly, I do not like the idea of remote autopickup at all. Sounds like a total cheat to me, that the player do not even have to be physically near.
That's why I created both Schall Remains & Pickup and then Schall Pickup Tower in the first place.

4 years ago

its just when you play with really really high alien settings and have a lot of new territory cleared you'll spend like atleast 40 minutes driving around picking up the materials, its the main reason i was asking

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Loot can significantly slow the game down too. The solution late game after clearing nests becomes to uninstall the mod to delete all of the items. Something for remote pickup, like possibly a radar that picks up items in the scanned chunk or a Mobile-Factory like collection jet would be great to have.

New response