Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Compatibility with Smart Inserters? [EZ✅]

6 months ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Smart_Inserters

I would like to make things that shouldn't exist with thrower inserters. help pls.

(bob's doesn't have pickup lane selection)

5 months ago

Is it not compatible? It seems to work when I try it.

5 months ago

Oh are you referring to having the thrower throw onto a specific lane? If so, then unfortunately I dont think the Factorio code that drops items on the floor allows to specify while conveyor belt lanes to drop the items on

5 months ago

It's "compatible" in the fact it loads, but there's no configuration with the thrower inserters yet. The author stated they were working on an idea, but it involved a 200x200 grid and that's where I decided to ask if you could help.

5 months ago

Ah I see. Well I can't change the way their mod works and if they want to be consistent then the big grid is kind of the only option, but if I were to do it I'd probably disable the grid and only make the world placer mode usable for throwers.

5 months ago

They appear to have gotten it figured out. Compatibility planned for their 1.3 release.

am excite, because Bob's deletes the red inserters, which I liked.

5 months ago

Fantastic 👌

New response