Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Crash On Load [Fixed βœ…]

2 years ago

I'm getting a crash attributed to RenaiTransportation on loading Factorio. Error Image

Failed to load mod "RenaiTransportation": RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:635: attempt to index field 'action_delivery' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:635: in main chunk

2 years ago

Are you using a mod that adds grenades, capsules, rockets, or other items like that? It might be coded a bit differently than what I expect so that can cause a crash like that

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Yup. I removed all my other mods and added them back until I got the crash - it happens with Combat Robots Overhaul installed. I posted there as well

2 years ago

It's kind of unlikely it can be fixed on that end, I'll see what I can adjust so that it can at least load with that mod

2 years ago

I was able to get the problematic robot capsule fixed so it will load without crashing. I don't know how the mod works but I'm 90% sure everything should work fine. Thank you for sorting through the mods like that, it helps a lot πŸ˜€. I uploaded the fix in a new version 0.8.5

2 years ago

That seems to have fixed it, thanks for the quick turnaround!

New response