Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Space Exploration Support [Implemented✅]

3 years ago

Can you please support the mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration ?

While on a surface in orbit, thrown items should not be subject to gravity, and should continue travelling without any changes to velocity or direction until caught or drift off the edge of the map.

3 years ago

That sounds very tricky, I haven't personally played space exploration up to the space portion so I would have to figure that out too but I will keep the idea in mind for when I have more time.

3 years ago

There is also the annoying potential that Erandel may mark this mod as "Incompatible" even when it's not incompatible. I would appreciate seeing this kind of an update towards it, but I doubt Erandel may take kindly to it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

lol he wouldn't want a mod to change to add special interactions with his?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't know his logic behind it, but if he finds it "overpowered" enough then he will incorrectly mark it as incompatible -- it's just the way Erandel works, unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this mod in its current state. I've barely gotten to the point where I can start flinging explosives at people so I've yet to get to the fun part.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I see, well if he wants to do that then that's okay, it's his right to do so. The individual user can always just take that line out of the info.json file to make it work again anyway if they really want to use both together

3 years ago

True. But it's a nightmare to sync stuff like that across multiple people playing...

I don't know, I just find it unnecessary garbage the way he does that stuff.

New response