Refined Network Storage

Store, access, and transfer items/fluids digitally.

Content
a day ago
Logistics Logistic network Circuit network Storage

b V1.0.34

a month ago

Hey,

Updating RNS to the latest version caused a bug in my game.
The log now throws this error twice a second:
https://imgur.com/a/lmEFFBw

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Yea that's normal for a bit. I can't get it to update before the save loads up so it has to update on it's own timer. Which is about 10 seconds or so.

a month ago

I see, thanks. I've let it run for a few minutes but it still throws those errors.
I'll just let it run a while longer.

a month ago

it's still throwing errors after 10 minutes. I guess that's not supposed to take that long.

what might cause that?
I see the tag "Transport Drones" in the Controller, might it be a problem between the two mods?
I'm not using any Storage Cells in my network. Is that the missing table that doesn't get updated?
I have a circular network cable setup, does it just run in circles and never end with the updates like that?

a month ago

Did you try replacing the Controller to see if that fixed anything?

a month ago

I removed the controller ( errors stopped )
when placing it down again, the errors come back
placed it somewhere else, not connected to any cables. errors don't care and spam the log.
I put this "corrupt" controller in a chest and built a new one. errors like that one just as much as the "corrupt" one and spam the log.
Placing the controller somewhere, where it doesn't have power results in no errors. but that doesn't help

also, when I click the controller, I get another error "Failed to open GUI" ... and the gui doesn't open :D

a month ago

Hmm, I'll try to see why.

a month ago

Fixed it

a month ago

nice, thanks.
with this update the errors only came a few times and the controller gui works as well again.

I did realize though that the network doesn't use any power anymore.

a month ago

Oof

New response